SolidTrainer offers in-house 3D solid modeling services for prototyping of production parts, interior, exterior, architectural, industrial, engineering and web designing needs. We can test the unit before it has ever been produced in production to make sure that the forms, fits and functions are efficient & reliable. We pay our focus to shape and texture of the model in great detail. We also provide the facility of customizing stereoscopic 3D models as per your requirement into any format of your choice using softwares like Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, AutoCAD, Catia etc.
What is Solid Modeling ?Solid modeling is the unambiguous representation of the solid parts of an object that is models of solid objects suitable for computer processing. It is also known as Volume modeling . For the fast growing CAD/CAM technologies, geometric solid modeling plays one of the most important roles. The model must first define the overall geometry of the structural system that is to be analyzed. It must also contain consistent solid elements whether tetrahedral, hexahedral, etc. Solid modeling is transforming the way parts are designed. 3D solid modeling includes various services like:
- Surface modeling
- Data modeling
- 3D mechanical drawings
- Solid modeling prototyping
- Invisible solid sphere model
- Mechanical/Industrial Product 3D Design Services
- Advanced modeling
- Solid sphere model
In-context 3D geometric modeling
- Product design solid modeling
Why SolidTrainer?SolidTrainer offers dedicated services in 3D Solid modeling. Highly realistic 3D drafting images used widely in advertising and entertainment. We can aid you in re-creating hi-quality, detailed, three-dimensional models. Our 3D modeling services provide solutions for all phases of project from tender submission, comment, and construction to record status. We utilize and use latest standards and techniques in 3D solid modeling services to develop CAD ( Computer aided designing ) projects. Our team members have wide experience in:
- Wire frame data for optimization of design
- Automated design of assemblies
- Calculation of mass properties of assemblies and parts
- Developing 2D/3D CAD models
- Creating engineering drawings by using solid models
- 3D rendering and visualization
- Export/Import routines to exchange data by making use of different high-end software packages
- Verification/Validation of designs against design rules and specifications.
Advantages for Our 3D Solid Models
- We provide rapid prototyping.
- There is complete finite element analysis of our models.
- There is interference detection of solid models.
- Our models provide exploded assembly view.
- There is topological part optimization.
- Center of gravity is easily seen.
- We create part volume calculation.
- Helps in visualization.
- We can provide near real-time design change process
- Our models reduce prototype errors.
3D Solid Modeling Services Offered
- Conversion of 2D to 3D solid modeling
- Mechanical 2D drafting and detailing
- Conversion File Types